The COVID-19 Policy for Feeling Smooth is as follows
All of our measures have been put in place to prevent the spread of Corona Virus (COVID-19) and keep guests & staff safe!
- Please arrive a minimum 5 mins prior to your appointment.
- Please wait outside, or inside your car and call us to let us know you have arrived, you are welcome to enter but please adhere to recommended numbers inside the salon.
- Upon arrival you must sanitise your hands with the sanitiser provided.
- Masks are compulsory to wear during your visit.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival, and a Safe Clinics form will be filled out.
- Please update your contact details.
- Please bring minimal items with you.
- Come to your appointment alone – if you do need to bring an infant/child please contact us prior.
- To ensure safe social distancing, we have marked spots to stand on around the salon.
- We will be taking visa, mastercard, eftpos, afterpay and zip pay. We are no longer taking cash. Our merchant terminal and POS area will be sanitised between clients.
- We will be using disposable cups for beverages.
- Our testers are now out-of-bounds – If you would like to try a product just ask!
Please reschedule your appointment if you:
- Have a fever or temperature of 37.5 degrees or more
- Feel unwell, have cold or flu like symptoms or difficulty breathing
Our Staff will:
- Wear Gloves during all treatments.
- Wear masks, protective shields, and disposable aprons during all treatments.