The COVID-19 Policy for Feeling Smooth is as follows
All of our measures have been put in place to prevent the spread of Corona
Virus (COVID-19) and keep guests & staff safe!
- Sanitise your hands with the sanitiser provided on arrival
- Masks are available but not compulsory to wear during your visit.
- Please update your contact details
- Please bring minimal items with you
- Come to your appointment alone- Due to restrictions of numbers. If you do need to bring an infant or child please contact us prior.
- To ensure safe social distancing, we have marked spots to stand on around the salon
- Our testers are now out-of-bounds – If you would like to try a product just ask!
- Our waiting area is now a standing only. If you feel more comfortable you can wait in the car and call to let us know you have arrived
- We will be taking Visa, mastercard, eftpos and afterpay. But no longer be taking cash. Our merchant terminal and POS area will be sanitised between clients
- We will be using disposable cups for beverages
- Please arrive a minimum 5 mins prior to your appointment.
Please reschedule your appointment if you:
- Have a fever or temperature of 37.5 degrees or more
- Feel unwell, have cold or flu like symptoms or difficulty breathing
Our Staff will:
- Wear Gloves during all treatments.
- Wear masks or protective shields during some treatments